Berks Christian Welcomes International Students!
Why choose BCS?
- BCS is a close learning community. The teachers know each student by name.
- Small classes and diverse electives provide individual attention and an excellent learning environment.
- Honors and AP program create a strong track record for academic excellence.
- The student body is very welcoming to new students.
Berks Christian School welcomes international students from all over the world. Students from other countries provide a broadened cultural experience for our students. When considering enrolling at BCS, international students should keep the following in mind:
- Admitted students must have basic competency in the English language to be successful at their grade level. English scores will be reviewed from SLEP or TOEFL Jr.
- BCS is a Christian school and participation in Bible classes is required. Attendance at chapel is mandatory.
- BCS International Students must come through a participating International Agency.
- International students are not eligible for financial aid.
- Health and Academic records must be reviewed prior to admission.
International students must come through one of the three agencies listed below. The agency will work with the student to get the necessary paperwork for enrollment.
Application fee - $200
Yearly tuition - $7,855
Tuition is paid in semi-annual installments (1st installment in July/August for fall, 2nd installment in December for spring)